This is my favorite post as it shows the progress being made from dividends received, is real as the money is deposited in the account. The month of the May was decent: $7.34. It is a small amount but it keeps inspiring me and hopefully to the readers.
Here are the companies from where I received the dividends:
- Abott Laboratories (ABT): $0.63
- American Capital Agency (AGNC): $1.10
- British American Tob-AP ADR. (BTI): $2.46
- Nestle SA – ADR (NSRGY): $2.14
- Omega Healthcare Inv (OHI): $1.01
Total Dividends: $7.34
My target for this year is $100 and so far I’ve received a princely sum of $41.66. I’m hitting my modest target.
Disclosure: Long ABT, AGNC, BTI, NSRGY, OHI.
Thanks for reading.